Gua Sha Stainless Steel & Squalane - PRE ORDER
PRE ORDER - Shipping 20th of September 2021
All Gua Sha and Squalane Serum PRE Orders placed from the 10th of September till the 20th of September will receive a Silki Satin Head Band
Enhance your skincare routine with this facial massaging tool which is a modern take on an ancient beauty ritual. Made from 100% stainless steel, this Gua Sha tool will improve facial skin tone, enhance skin elasticity and make you look younger, more firmed and healthier.
- Drains lymph fluids from the face, enhancing your natural contour
- Relieves tension from furrowed brows and clenched jaw
- Relieves overactive facial muscles to prevent dynamic wrinkles
Lifts and firms skin over time
WHY STAINLESS STEEL?
- Anti-bacterial - As opposed to jade and rose quartz, stainless steel is non-porous, which prevents bacteria build-up that can transfer to your skin
- Self-cooling - Naturally cold to the touch, you don't even need to put it in the freezer
- Eco-friendly - Our tools are made with recycled material and are 100% recyclable, and our beautiful packaging is made with recycled cardboard
- Durable - Jade and rose quartz gua shas easily break if dropped but these tools will last forever
Skincare Workout Instructions:
- On clean skin, apply either Squalane or Rosehip Oil for slip when using your Gua Sha.for Repeat each exercise at least five times per workout and do each side of the face separately for maximum benefits.
- Jawline and chin: Glide the tool upward, from the center of your chin out to the earlobe to contour the jaw.
- Forehead: Start at the center of your forehead, dividing it into three sections, and glide the tool outward. Scrape once then move down a bit and scrape again.
- Cheek: Start at the nose and work upward in a sweeping motion along the cheeks and cheekbones, moving outward toward your ears. Scrape once then move down a bit and scrape again. Move down a bit more to the center of the chin and scrape again.
- Under Eye: Start in the inner corner of the eye and glide outward toward the temple to send your eye bags packing. Be super careful in this area.
- Brows: Glide upward along the brow bone, going from the inside out.
- Lips: Glide over your lips back and forth 5–7 times for a plump pout.
- Neck: Section your neck into four areas and scrape each section from the bottom up, moving for five strokes per section.
Note: Your Silki Gua Sha should be used with light pressure on the face
Silki Squalane is an exceptional hydrator which will soften and instantly replenish your skin's dermal suppleness. It can enhance your skin’s tone and texture and leaves your skin feeling smooth. As it is non-comedogenic it will not leave your skin feeling oily and suitable for all skin types. Apply before you Gua Sha or as a daily facial Oil to also boost your cell regeneration and ensure a restored skin health.
This product uses 100% pure plant-derived Squalane that is ECOCERT approved.
BENEFITS OF SQUALANE:
- Ultra hydrating and moisturising for all skin types
- Protects moisture barrier
- Improves skin elasticity
- Minimises sun damage and age spots
- Anti-inflammatory and perfect for acne-prone skin and eczema
- Plumper and softer skin
- Safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding
This is the best Guasha that I have used. A great investment as it’s durable and hypo-allergenic. It gives a defined chisel with excellent depuffing. Coupled with the squalane they make a dynamic duo. Couldn’t be more pleased with my purchase as the products are of excellent quality and the price is so affordable. 5/5 from me. Looking forward to more excellent products at reasonable prices from Silki😁
I love it....especially the coldness against my skin...and makes my face feel so good....
Thank u so much for your amazing service....